Business Developer - Industrial Control Products
Franklin Empire Inc. is a family owned business specializing in the distribution of electrical, automation and lighting products and systems for new construction, renovation and maintenance of industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The company is looking for a Business Developer – Industrial Control Products in the Greater Toronto Area.
The Business Developer – Industrial Control Products will report to the Manager of the corresponding Division.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Develop sales and profitability in the territory for the market segment, among both existing and future customers, in collaboration with account managers;
- Promote the company's products and brand image and increase visibility;
- Evaluate and manage business opportunities and potential projects;
- Create and implement new sales strategies to achieve pre-established objectives;
- Provide solutions to problems in order to build customer loyalty and satisfaction;
- Provide support to branches in the GTA;
- Conduct joint visits with account managers;
- Write various follow-up reports;
- Provide technical training and technical presentations in partnership with other resources as required.
- Provide the necessary assistance to the sales team members (quotes and other);
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and suppliers;
- Maximize travel to reduce costs;
- Keep up to date on the technical requirements for the various types of products;
- Keep up to date on changes with respect to customers and the competition.
The main requirements for this position are:
- Degree or Diploma in electricity, electrodynamics or automation or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of sales experience;
- Interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong communication skills, courtesy and diplomacy;
- Computer literate;
- Good overall technical vision and understanding;
- Valid driver's licence and access to a car;
- Open to training offered in Canada and the United States;
- Knowledge of Siemens products is an important asset.
Come join a strong, value-added company, established for over 77 years. Be an important part of the Franklin Empire family and share our success!
A complete insurance program will be offered, as well as a pension plan.
The stability of our employees is proof of the company’s values. Exciting challenges are waiting for you!
Come brighten your career!