Account Manager | Inside Sales OMNICABLE
OmniCable is a master distributor of specialty wire and cable to electrical wholesalers located in Brampton, Ontario. We are looking for a talented and
tenacious Account Manager that thrives in a rapid Inside Sales environment to join OmniCable’s Sales Team. The
Account Manager will sell our full range of specialty wire and cable, including related wire and cable products. The
position will focus on a defined medium to large size territory with new and existing business accounts while developing
and maintaining long-term relationships with electrical distribution personnel to facilitate future sales growth. The
successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer and revenue growth objectives.
You must be energetic and comfortable building business relationships over the phone, negotiating and closing sales,
and prioritizing inbound and outbound calls.
What You’ll Do:
• Account Development - Proactively engages entire account base on an appropriate basis to promote Omni
Cable awareness and cultivate business. Close sales and achieve monthly quotas. Aware of new developments
within the wire and cable industry including competitive information.
• Account Management - Develops account growth and profitability in accordance with quota and territory
assignment by Manager. Orders wire and cable solutions according to customer needs and objectives; ensures
the timely and successful delivery of quotes.
• Customer Relationships - Provides product knowledge as well as friendly and efficient customer service
throughout Builds and maintain strong, long-lasting vendor and ED relationships. Operates as the key point of
contact for any and all wire and cable matters specific to electrical distributor partners that are assigned to them
and to others while covering.
• Communication/ Collaboration - Communicates the progress of orders, tracking, and closure for customers.
Collaborates as a team member with the AM’s, DSM and RM to ensure growth attainment.
• Finances - Forecast and track key quote/order progress and account metrics.
What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Status to work lawfully in Canada and travel to the United States
• Ability to successfully pass a background investigation
• Minimum 3 years of Inside Sales experience
• Demonstrated track record of over-achieving sales quotas
• Strong phone presence and experience in a high call volume environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficiency with corporate productivity and presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records.
• 2 years of industrial and/or B2B sales with demonstrated negotiation skills
• Technical certifications (Mechanical / Electrical / etc. ...)
About Omni Cable:
Since our founding in 1977, Omni Cable has become a leading supplier of specialty wire and cable to electrical wholesalers. Our 13 North American locations can cut and ship material for same day delivery or pickup. We also offer access to our inventory 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We believe in empowering your future! Don’t believe us? See for yourself, at Glassdoor/Omni-Cable
Besides earning a competitive wage, Omni Cable offers these other great benefits:
• Competitive Medical / Dental / Prescription Plans
• RRSP Plan with Annual Discretionary Employer Contribution
• Health Savings & Dependent Care Accounts
• RRSP Plan with annual employer contribution
• Onboarding Program
• Mentorship Program
• Professional Development
• Work/ Life Balance Understanding
Applications are accepted on our website at www.omnicable.ca under the careers link https://www.omnicable.ca/about-us/careers